Walk to Longwood,Transit, Parking
5 minute walk to D line, Longwood Stop
From $350 per night onwards
Walk to Longwood,Transi
Max residents: 4
5-minute walk to D line, Longwood Stop, 7-minute walk to Brookline Village, 12-minute walk to Coolidge Corner, 7-minute walk to C line Kent St stop, 10-15 minute walk to Longwood Medical hospitals (depending on which one).
- Security deposit required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
Bedroom and bathroom
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Direct dial telephone
Kitchen and living area
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dining table and chairs
- Sofa bed
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
Property health safety and security
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Top floor, sunny one bedroom, steps to Longwood Medical (Boston hospitals), public transport, shopping, restaurants, 10 min to city of Boston. A walk score of 90 is defined as a walkers paradise, 81 Transit score is defined as excellent transit. Granite/stainless kitchen, hardwood floors, full sized bed & double sofa bed. Walking distance to Coolidge Corner and Brookline Village, on site parking, $15 per night.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to book this serviced apartment in Boston.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.