Michel Ange Studio Apartment
€120 per night onwards
Max residents: 2
This stylishs tudio apartment is located in the best part of Brussels, close to great shopping, dining, and many of the most famous attractions.
- Brussels Airport 6.6 miles
- Station Brussel-Schuman .5 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
Bedroom and bathroom
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
Kitchen and living area
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
Carefully decorated by our local interior designer to reflect the vibe of the area, you will especially appreciate the attention to detail and elegant furniture. The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for cooking a meal and the high-quality mattresses ensure you a great night’s sleep. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, high-end toiletries, hotel beds, and linens.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.
You may also be interested in
No Data Found