3 Bedroom House | Chatham
Offering garden views, Rochester Place, Chatham ME4 is an accommodation located in Chatham, less than 0.6 miles from Historic Chatham Dockyard and 1.2 miles from Rochester Castle.
This apartment is equipped with 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen.
Dickens World is 1.8 miles from the apartment, while Upnor Castle is 1.7 miles away.
The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 15.5 miles from Rochester Place, Chatham ME4.
- Security deposit's required
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dust pan and brush
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Knife block
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This property consists of 3 bedrooms - one on the ground floor and two on the first floor.
The kitchen is fully equipped, and there is also a garden.
There is free wifi available at the property as well as free parking subject to availability.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.