East Huron Street #502 Apartment
This elegant serviced apartment is in River North, one of Chicago’s most trendy neighbourhoods.
One of the neighbourhood’s biggest assets is the walk-to-work appeal. Young professionals, who live and work in the area, can quickly get to the office in the morning and just as easily enjoy an after-work drink, as the area is considered a premier entertainment centre. Merchandise Mart, the iconic building with showrooms, shops, and office space, is only a 5-minute walk.
Nearby to this apartment is the city’s premier shopping area.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£120||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- O'Hare International Airport 17.2miles
- State & Huron 95ft miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Smoke alarms
- Public Liability Insurance
- Water softener system
Ideally located in the busy and much admired River North neighbourhood, this stylish and elegant corporate apartment in Chicago is another top pick.
Gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this Chicago 1 bedroom apartment. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll discover that your bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cosy towels.
Overall, this is the ideal stay for anyone looking to enjoy themselves.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.