The property is situated 1.2 miles from Freeport Braintree and Stansted airport is only 12.4 miles away
- Stansted 12.4 miles
- London Southend 22.6 miles
- Chelmsford 10.6 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
Our stunning, fully-furnished serviced accommodation is located in Braintree town center. Close to all of the major amenities and offering well-deserved comfort and privacy to our valued guests. The property is now offering the perfect solution for those looking for a serviced apartment or short-term let arrangement in Braintree that offers an experience to rival any local hotel.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.