Rue des Noirettes Serviced Apartment, Carouge
Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland, lying at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva).
The changing district, historically a middle-class district, it became with the time a hipster, and art district. You will find there the Opera House, the Contemporary Art Museum and a lot of organic and nice coffee housing waiting to serve you your morning brew.
You can also find old craftsmen's shops that still practice in a traditional way - a nice bit of culture for you.
- Geneva Airport 7.6 miles
- Stade de Genève 1.3 miles
- Security deposit required
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Geneva.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Geneva.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.