Located in the centre of Guildford, close to all amenities and services
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||£118||£112||£110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LHR 22miles
- LGW 33 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Welcome home to Westnye House by Roomspace. These are bright, spacious and beautifully finished one bedroom apartments in an attractive development. All apartments are stylishly furnished and comfortable and come equipped with unlimited internet connection to ensure you can work or relax and unwind. Complimentary parking is available on site, subject to availability at time of booking. Guildford’s cobbled streets offer an enormous variety of shops, bars and restaurants for those seeking some retail-therapy. If dining out is your thing you’ll be spoiled for choice with award-winning restaurants nestled alongside well-known high street favourites. G-Live Theatre is on your doorstep and has a year-round programme of incredible plays, musicals and concerts. The town is also a thriving commercial centre. Several global businesses including Ericsson, Allianz and Colgate-Palmolive have a significant presence in the town. The A3 and M25 are a very short distance by car and Guildford Mainline Station will speed you to Portsmouth or London Waterloo with direct services.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.