The apartment provides a retreat in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Northwest London, Cafes, farmers market and great eateries are just around the corner. Just a short walk takes you to the underground station with the Jubilee line offering direct access to the heart of the West end, City and Canary Wharf. Brondesbury is the closest railway station providing easy access to London's overground network.
- London Heathrow 16.9miles
- London City Airport, Hartman 24.1 miles
- Bondesbury 0.2 miles
- Kilburn Station 0.4 miles
- West Hampstead Station 0.7 miles
- Rooftop Terrace
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Room with small balcony
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Air Conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Private patio
- Dyson Fans
- Central heating
- Safety deposit box
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Hypnos mattresses
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
This Phenomenal 3 bedroom apartment is 1300 sqft and features stunning park and city views, floor - to - ceiling windows. This apartment features master bedroom with ensuite, 2 dbl sized bedrooms with a large open plan kitchen and dining overlooking the magnificent view of the Grange Park. The property comes fully equipped with latest amenities and well stocked with items necessary for a home. The property features Concierge, underfloor heating, resident only gym, a courtyard to relax.
Our guests can enjoy wide range of satellite channels, Netflix and Amazon prime for free. Our WI-FI is superfast and free for our guests. There is a large dining table where you can enjoy your meal with your loved ones and colleagues with a magnificient view of Grange Park. The view of the city during the night makes the moment even more exceptional.
BOOK with us for an unforgettable moment with your loved ones and Colleagues.
We welcome long term bookings and have a special offer for bookings more than 90 days.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.