LAK Apartment Kensington
Gloucester Road Underground station is only 2 minutes walk away for the Circle Line, District Line and the Piccadilly Line.
Our serviced apartments in exclusive Kensington offer the perfect destination for both business travellers and families looking for a home away from home to base themselves from in London.
South Kensington is an enviable location from which to experience the city. Our Apartments are within walking distance of the V&A, Science and Natural History museums and close to Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall, Earl's Court Exhibition Centre with easy travel links to the West End Theatres not to mention a vast list of the other tourist sites situated around London. Knightsbridge, King’s Road and Sloane Square also offer shopping right on your doorstep.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£325||£300|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£425||£400|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom P||N/A||N/A||N/A||£550||£500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow miles
- London City Airport miles
- Gloucester road miles
- Kensington miles
- Victoria miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Our apartments are spacious and luxurious, special attention has been placed on the layout and the design to best provide a home away from home and a great alternative to a hotel. A concierge service is available along with full housekeeping facilities.
Whether your visit to the nations capital is for business or leisure, the apartments and location are perfect for corporate stays and tourism.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.