Harrington Court Apartments in South Kensington
South Kensington, affectionately referred to as the “cultural hub of London” by locals, is synonymous with world class museums and artisan culture. The V&A Museum, the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum are both entertaining and intellectually stimulating.
Further, the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is renowned for its leafy squares and parks. Hyde Park, located within the vicinity of Buckingham palace, is within walking distance of Kensington and is a perfect retreat from the bustle of the city.
Kensington and the nearby Knightsbridge are synonymous with luxury retail experiences and fine dining. King’s Road, located within walking distance of the property, is lined with countless chic cafes and restaurants whilst Harrods, an emporium that stretches over five acres, is a must visit for guests with a propensity for shopping.
Given Kensington’s location, the area is well connected to central London’s major tourist attractions and business districts.
- Heathrow Airport 13.7miles
- Gatwick Airport 33.5 miles
- Victoria Station 1.6 miles
- South Kensington Station 0.1 miles
- Gloucester Road Station 0.4 miles
- Victoria Station miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception - Hotel Style
- ASAP accredited
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Maid services: Every day
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aider
Inspired by its uniquely charming surroundings, Harrington Court is a combination of modern design and substance in the heart of one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods. Harrington Court, located in the centre of South Kensington, is renowned for its stylish home from home experience for business travellers.
Offering one, two and three bedroom properties, Harrington Court combines the classical architecture of the area with contemporary design. The apartment interiors are light and spacious, providing comfortable city living. The bathroom features a walk in shower, while the fully equipped kitchen contains a coffee machine and an organic welcome hamper.
Overlooking either an internal courtyard or views of white stucco houses, Harrington Court provides a 24 hour concierge team, a daily maid service and access to a well-stocked gym.
- 7 nightsduration or less, 48hs notice of cancellation will be required
- 8 to 28 nights, 7 days notice of cancellation will be required
- 29 89 nights, 14 days notice of cancellation will be required
- 90+ nights, 30 notice of cancellation will be required
Above terms exclude Non-Refundable or Advance Purchase rates
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
No refunds will be made for non-arrivals.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.