Batoum Gardens in Hammersmith
This affluent and well-connected area of West London is an incredibly attractive destination for corporate travellers, due to its links to Central London and exciting local venues.
In just over 10 minutes on foot, you’ll find one of the area’s main attractions – Westfield Shepherd’s Bush. This expansive shopping mall contains many popular British and international fashion outlets, along with a wide range of restaurants and a cinema.
Close by, Shepherd’s Bush Green is a green space that’s perfect for relaxing or getting some exercise. The 02 Shepherd’s Bush Empire is an Edwardian building, now hosting some of the best live music in London.
Although there’s plenty to see locally, you benefit from swift connections to Central London. From Goldhawk Road Underground Station, reach Paddington in 14 minutes, Hyde Park Corner in 26 minutes and King’s Cross in 39 minutes.
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Clever designs and comfortable furnishings invoke a sense of homeliness in these modern Brook Green apartments. Close to transport links, cafés and a world-class shopping mall, the apartments offer ultimate convenience for an effortless stay in London.
These Brook Green apartments feature open-plan layouts and contemporary fittings, making them ideal for executives or small families planning a longer-term stay in the city. With complimentary welcome packs and toiletries, a 24-hour emergency contact and a weekly linen service, the apartments are designed to put guest’s needs front and centre.
Inside the apartment, you’ll find free Wi-Fi, individually controlled heating and spacious living areas. Relax in front of the 40” television with Freeview channels, or use the iPhone dock to listen to your music. You’ll have a fully fitted kitchen with all the necessary cooking utensils, making self-catering a breeze. Separate bedrooms contain large beds with deluxe pocket-sprung mattresses so that you can relax and recharge before another busy day.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.