Canary Wharf Apartment
Canary Wharf is in a prime location in London due to its proximity to public transport and attractions that appeal to both tourists and locals alike.
The surrounding area is beautiful and gives you the right mix of city life and suburban living. With One Canada Square and the luxury shops of the financial district not too far away, you can make your stay one of elegance and style. Plus, Central London can be easily accessed on the DLR by heading to Bank.
The closest tube station is South Quay - DLR.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£215||£200|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£425||£400|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£300||£275|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport miles
- Heathrow miles
- Canary Wharf miles
- South Quay miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and vibrant, this serviced apartment in London is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
These 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are newly refurbished with a spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, 24-hour reception, car park and free Wi-Fi. Some apartments have views of Millharbour Docks, perfect for relaxing after a long day at work or sightseeing. All in all, this is a fabulous stay for every traveller.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.