Harrow on the Hill Serviced Apartments
Harrow is a suburban town in the London borough of Harrow and is 10.5 miles northwest of central London. The apartment building is right in the middle of College Road in the centre of Harrow, opposite St Anns Shopping Centre and next door to Harrow-on-the-Hill tube and train station.
It’s a 10-15 minute drive from the A40, the M1 and the M25.
Harrow is north of Greenford and Perivale, east of Ruislip, south of Stanmore and south-east of Wembley. Also nearby are Pinner, Eastcote, Ickenham, Wealdstone and Northwood. The famous Harrow School and the University of Westminster (Harrow Campus) are in the neighbourhood, as well as three hospitals, namely Northwick Park Hospital, St Mark’s Hospital and BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital.
- Heathrow 9.7 miles
- Harrow-on-the-Hill 0.1 miles
- Kenton 1 miles
- West Harrow 0.9 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This new high-spec apartment building in the centre of Harrow is just a 30 second walk from Harrow on-the-Hill station, and 12 minutes from Marylebone.
Located opposite St Anns shopping centre, these 4-8th floor serviced apartments offer great views across London and feature under-floor heating. There’s Wifi, Smart TV, parking, a washer/dryer, step-free lift access and zip and link beds.
Harrow’s a lovely town centre with a plethora of popular shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and entertainment and is extraordinarily well connected. The building provides a spacious, modern and safe living environment with an on-site gym and secure underground parking.
All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, a fully fitted kitchen, 17 mpbs Wifi, a Smart TV with integrated DVD player and a washer/dryer. The kitchens have a separate fridge and freezer and a dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with four chairs, an armchair, a sofa and coffee table. The main bathrooms are spacious and feature a shower over bath, radiators, and large mirrors. The floors are mostly engineered wood, the bathrooms are tiled and the bedrooms have carpet. The main bedrooms have a double bed with a bedside table, wardrobe, reading lamp and blackout blinds. The beds in the master bedrooms are standard doubles, so 4 feet 6 inches wide, 6 feet 3 inches long, or 137 cm width 190 cm length.
-The 1 bedroom apartments are 50 square metres (538 sq ft).
-The 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments are 65-73 square metres (700-786 sq ft). The second bedrooms have zip and link beds so you can choose between a king double (5 feet wide 6 feet 6 inches long, or 152 width 198 length) or two singles. The en-suite bathrooms have a shower in a cubicle.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.