A much soughty-after residential area, Marylebone is in the centre of London's West End. The fashionable Marylebone High Street, with its bars, restaurants and boutique shops, and the world-famous Oxford Street shopping distruict are only 5 minutes walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£600||£575||£550|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
Located in the fashionable Marylebone area, minutes away from the world famous Oxford Street shopping area, this spacious three bedroom/three bathroom maisonette ia part of a Grade 2 listed building overlooking a beautiful garden square.
The apartment has a large living room and a separate dining roomn, each with its own fireplace. A fully fitted kitchen contains a breakfast bar, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and waste disposal unit. Two of the bedrooms contain king size bed, while the third has a standard double bed. Each is fitted with a premium mattress.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.