Barons Apartments near St Margarets Twickenham
Ideally located for Twickenham, Richmond, Sunbury, Staines and West London, guests can appreciate the easy commute to Central London from St Margarets station.
The apartments are in the perfect spot for relaxation, recreation and socializing. Within minutes of the apartments you will find famous parks, walks beside the Thames, an array of bars and restaurants, boutique shopping and historic palaces and houses. Whether you are looking to stay for business, relocation or sightseeing you will love our enviable location and beautiful surroundings.
Transport options are near the apartments to get you in and around Central London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Hill View Loft||N/A||N/A||£130||£130||£130|
|The Garden Suite||N/A||N/A||£160||£160||£160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow 8miles
- London Gatwick 33 miles
- St Margarets 0.2 miles
- Twickenham 0.9 miles
- Richmond 1 miles
- Kew 2.4 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Wireless public internet
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Private patio
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Docking station
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Elegant and stylish, our serviced apartments deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
These seven individually styled serviced apartments in a very beautiful corner of West London are just perfect for everybody. Within half an hour away from Central London. A whole host of amenities make these apartments just delightful and the perfect base. On-site housekeepers, an owner-led team and impeccable standards of service guarantee a unique place to call home.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.