Old Compton Street Apartment Soho
London has many popular areas, and Soho is certainly one of the ones that come near the top of any list.
Soho is well known for its many high demand and iconic tourist spots including China Town which is well frequented by both locals and tourists. Complete with fantastic restaurants, top quality shopping and easy access to the best attractions in London, such as the West End theatres and musicals.
It is also in close walking distance to Oxford Street and the Piazza on Covent Garden.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£580||£450||£450|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 8.5miles
- Heathrow 13.3 miles
- Charing Cross 0.5 miles
- London Victoria 1.4 miles
- Leicester Square 0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 0.3 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Situated in the heart of Soho, these 2-bedroom apartments come fully fitted with everything you need in a location you cannot beat.
The 2 double bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen with washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, and all the usual appliances and utensils, bathroom with shower, and a living room with armchairs, sofa bed, and Wi-Fi mean you will have everything you need. Outside, just seconds away, is Leicester Square, the nightlife of Soho, the theatres of the West End and the culture of Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus.
A number of tube stations are within minutes of the apartment, while Charing Cross station is only 5 minutes walk away.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.