Old Spitalfields Market Apartment
Shoreditch is home to the famous Brick Lane food and fashion in New Comers market. All in all, one of the top London neighbourhoods for hip travellers and businessmen.
Being in the heart of the City, within short walking distance all the best restaurants and shops in London, the apartments are more tha worth your time based on their unique location. Spitalfields Market is only a few minutes walk away from the apartments and will fill you up to the brim and offer you plenty of goods.
Liverpool Street and Aldgate are the nearest tube stations that will get you around the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£275||£250|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£450||£400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 6.4miles
- Heathrow 15 miles
- Liverpool street 0.1 miles
- Liverpool street 0.1 miles
- Aldgate 0.2 miles
- Victoria 5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Those looking for a spectacular stay that ticks all boxes should check out these serviced apartments in London, hidden away near Shoreditch.
These new serviced studio, one and two bedroom apartments are fully furnished, coming complete with free Wi-Fi, weekly maid service, fully equipped kitchens, cosy bedroom(s) and comfortable living spaces. Also toiletries, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel are included. Finally, there's a Fitness First gym only 2 minutes away.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.