Farringdon Residences by MySquare
Farringdon is a stunning part of North London that has access to the financial districts and the creative sectors. If leisure is more your style then the area also boasts a variety of venues, attractions and nearby districts that can fill the entertainment gap.
There’s also a good selection of open spaces nearby; ideal for you like a breath of fresh air and a scenic stroll. In the nearby areas of Old Street and Hoxton, you'll get to experience how crazy the nightlife can truly be. Farringdon also boasts hundred-year-old pubs alongside Michelin recognized global dining that will have you stuffed to the brim with hearty food and good times. St. Paul's' Cathedral, The Thames and the South Bank are all within walking distance, making it even easier to enjoy some of the iconic attractions of the capital.
The Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City tube lines can be accessed at Farringdon train station. These provide you with all the links you'll need to explore more attractions and to access other corporate worlds.
- London City Airport 7.5miles
- Heathrow Airport 7.2 miles
- Farringdon 0.1 miles
- Moorgate 1.1 miles
- Farringdon 0.1 miles
- Chancery Lane 0.4 miles
- A number of buses can be found in close proximity of the apartment 0.0 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
These spectacular serviced apartments are well situated in the district of Farringdon to make your trip to the capital a big success.
Inside, you will find a charming decor that exhibits a calm atmosphere ready for you to curl up into after an arduous day in the office or a fabulous day exploring the sights. You'll benefit from a whole array of features that will make your stay feel homely. The kitchen comes fully equipped with the utensils you need to prepare a succulent dish. if you love to chill in front of the TV in an evening then you're in luck; a flat screen TV is all yours. Complimentary Wi-Fi will keep you connected to friends and family easily, while the cozy beds will leave you recharged to enjoy the next day. Finally, a balcony will give you a pleasant view of the surrounding area, and maybe even a sunset if you're lucky.
Guest services are available to answer any queries you may have about your stay 24/7. They'll happily solve any issues and offer friendly advice on the area.
Disclaimer: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.