02 Bedroom Apartment in South Woodford
Our beautiful, stylish and spacious house is in a quiet area of South Woodford but within walking distance to train station, restaurants and shops. There's easy access to the A406/A12/A127 and M25 motorway and a variety of restaurants. We are 14 miles from central London and the nearest airport is London City Airport, 12 miles from the property.
South Woodford train station is 10 minutes from the property.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£175||£165||£155|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 14 milesmiles
- London Heathrow 35 miles miles
- South Woodford 0. 7 miles miles
- Snaresbrook 1 mile miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Spacious work space.
Each room is en-suite, with a walk-in shower & bathtub, there is a separate guest bathroom downstairs. Both rooms feature an open skylight and a wall-mounted internet ready TV, a wardrobe and a dressing table.
The list of amenities available are quite extensive, with an open plan kitchen, cooking utensils and a separate dining area with a generous living room space plus a side garden. The space is well laid out, with essential complimentary items for that homely feeling.
There is a dedicated workstation for the guest. and free on-street parking is available.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.