Stanhope Gardens- Kensington
Home of the rich and famous, Kensington has a propensity for luxury. The regal elegance of the architecture warrants further exploration of the area: chic boutiques, antique stores, art dealers, trendy cafes and exquisite restaurants line the streets.
Nearby, Knightsbridge is the home of luxury shopping in London. Harrods, the world’s most famous emporium, Harvey Nicholas, Armani and Gucci are located within the area. London’s iconic West End is a short journey from the residences. Providing a diverse range of entertainment options in the form of plays and performances, the West End offers something for visitors of all propensities.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||N/A||£175||£150|
|One Bedroom Exectutive||N/A||N/A||N/A||£195||£185|
|Two Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||N/A||£210||£200|
|Two Bedroom Premier||N/A||N/A||N/A||£315||£300|
|Two Bedroom Executive||N/A||N/A||N/A||£280||£265|
|2 Bed Signature Executive||N/A||N/A||N/A||£280||£265|
|2 Bed Signature Premier||N/A||N/A||N/A||£315||£299|
|Three Bedroom Executive||N/A||N/A||N/A||£680||£650|
|Three Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||N/A||£435||£410|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport 13.2miles
- Gloucester Road Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Private garden
- Tenancy agreement required
- Lift access
- Non smoking
- Maid services: Every day
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
A seamless clash between the elegance of Victorian London and the modern metropolis defines Kensington. One of the most exclusive and desirable areas in the capital, Kensington is additionally one of the most architecturally pleasing locations in London. Recently refurbished with the requirements of discerning business travellers in mind, the Fraser Suites in Kensington are designed with a timeless appeal.
Offering studio, one, two and three bedroom residences, each apartment is well-appointed, containing all the necessary amenities for self-contained living. The modern kitchen unites function with style, while the living space features a large window that overlooks some of the most exclusive properties in London. The bedrooms are understatedly decorated, providing ample storage space for guests. Amidst the perpetual hum of central London, guests can find tranquillity in a 2.5-acre finely manicured private garden.
A 24 hour concierge service, weekly housekeeping, access to an on-site gym and sauna are available for all guests.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.