Wimbledon is home to the most famous tennis tournament in the World and retains a village-like feel despite being just four stops on the train from London Waterloo.
The town centre offers plenty of shopping and entertainment opportunities, whilst Wimbledon Village is home to several impressive restaurants. Trains depart for London Waterloo up to sixteen times per hour with journeys taking as little as sixteen minutes direct, making this the perfect base for business travellers.
Wimbledon is the nearest train station that will get you into Central London. There is also Wimbledon Park Underground not too far away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£210||£195||£185|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£260||£245||£230|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LHR 15miles
- LGW 24 miles
- Wimbledon 0.1 miles
- Wimbledon Park 0.6 miles
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and modern, these serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of London.
This attractive development of one and two bedroom apartments is located in the heart of Wimbledon town centre. All of these modern apartments benefit from balconies or terraces, several of which overlook tranquil gardens. Recently upgraded with super-comfortable new bedding, striking Wimbledon Tennis themed artwork and the latest Bluetooth docking stations, these apartments look and feel modern and luxurious. Unlimited high speed internet is supplied. Complimentary parking is available on site, subject to availability at time of booking.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.