Trevillion Mansions Penthouse in Acton
Chiswick is a town in Greater London that's the perfect place to commute.
The town is home to a variety of local attractions, like old churches that are a joy to walk around. With easy access to the City of London, you can see all the big attractions like Trafalgar Square, British Museum, Buckingham Palace, Leicester Square, St Paul's Cathedral and Shoreditch on the weekends.
The local train station will enable you to get to Central London with ease.
- Heathrow 10 miles
- South Acton 0.4 miles
- Acton Town 0.3 miles
- Chiswick Park 0.8 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Rooftop Terrace
- Walk on Balcony
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Stylish and modern, this serviced apartment in Chiswick\Acton delivers all the comfort that every traveller requires for any length of stay.
Caringly thought out with everything you need to work or simply relax, you’ll have everything at hand to feel right at home including, free weekly cleaning/linens superfast Wi-Fi, satellite TV, full kitchen and cooking facilities, coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine, free, secure parking and more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.