Sloane Avenue Studio in Chelsea
Walk along the King’s Road, pick up your supplies at boutique bakeries and spot the rich and famous off duty. Chelsea is now very much a destination for those who have “made it” in the world - successful musicians, investment bankers, world renowned architects and or course a few oligarchs, all call this home. Spend some time simply wondering and walking along the oh-so-pretty back streets which are surprisingly relaxing and human in Scale.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 8miles
- Heathrow (LHR) 17 miles
- Victoria 1.3 miles
- Waterloo East 2.2 miles
- South Kensington 0.5 miles
- Sloan Square 0.6 miles
- Victoria 1.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A quiet and light studio flat on a super stylish Chelsea street. The pied-e-terre is on the fourth floor of a well-managed block with lift and 24 hour porter. Walk to South Kensington station in seven minutes - travel zone 1, and offers the Piccadilly line direct from Heathrow, plus the District and Circle lines.
The apartment is fully equipped and ideal for extended corporate stays or the independent leisure traveller. The studio room includes Hyperoptic fibre broadband, TV, a washer dryer, Nespresso machine, ample storage plus a tranquil atmosphere. We provide quality white linen and towels, fresh for each stay.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.