Lavender Hill Apartment in Clapham Jn
When it comes to the mega-city of London, it’s difficult to be left more than impressed by its legion of attractions and sights.
The apartment is ideally placed in the desirable Lavender Hill district in the heart of Clapham. The area boasts fabulous bars, restaurants, cafes and shops and is a stone’s throw from the beautiful Clapham Common, perfect for enjoying the sun on those warm summer days! The apartment is also conveniently situated close to numerous amenities, such as a GP surgery, chemist, and several supermarkets, including 24-hour Asda.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around London.
- Gatwick miles
- Heathrow miles
- Clapham Junction miles
- Battersea Park miles
- Clapham Common miles
- London Victoria miles
- Clapham Junction miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Contemporary and sleek, this serviced apartment in London is perfect for both business and leisure.
The apartment is centrally located and provides easy access to London Waterloo and Victoria stations, as well as Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. Sitting on the second floor, with stunning views over suburban London, it comprises of two fully fitted double bedrooms (one double bedroom and one twin room), a spacious open plan lounge and dining area, a modern bathroom and a separate fully equipped kitchen. There also is double-glazing throughout, keeping the space quiet and tranquil.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.