Admiralty Way #210 Apartment
Entering this unique Marina del Rey apartment, you will be joining a community in LA’s largest man-made harbour.
Two of the area’s top attractions are Fisherman's Village, comprising of brightly painted wooden buildings and Burton Chace Park, the largest public park in Marina del Rey, offering a range of events. Hop on the Catalina ferry that goes to Catalina Island and enjoy a day trip away from it all. Only 15 minutes from LAX airport and Santa Monica, with several free and low-cost transportation options, anyone can enjoy the beauties of this Los Angeles coastal community.
Venice Beach is also right up the road if you want to take a dip in the ocean!
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$185||$185|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 6.1miles
- Washington Blvd/Ocean Ave Bus Stop 0.3 Miles miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Private garden
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Come and experience LA, one of the most popular cities in the US for aspiring artists, tech gurus and those that love the sun.
Elegant furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this 1 bedroom furnished apartment in Marina Del Rey. Ideally located in Los Angeles, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well. When you’re ready to chill, you can collapse on superior quality mattresses and luxury linens, and recharge for the next day of adventure and exploration ahead.
Enquire now to stay in this Los Angeles short term rental and enjoy the city of movie stars.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.