N Fairfax Ave #315 Apartment
Los Angeles is the centre of the nation’s film and television industry and has such icons like the Hollywood sign, Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers.
This furnished rental is located in colourful Fairfax, just south of West Hollywood, a quirky neighbourhood brims with hidden gems. From new-wave taquerias to old-school Jewish delis, your dining options are inexhaustible and are bound to leave you feeling full at the end of an evening. Staying here also keeps you within walking distance from the main drag on Beverly Boulevard, shopping on Melrose Avenue and the LA Farmers Market.
Bus routes stopping nearby make trips around Wilshire and Hollywood all the easier.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$180||$180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 10.5miles
- Melrose / Fairfax bus stop 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Private garden
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Stay in this modern and stylish furnished apartment in Fairfax Los Angeles, complete with everything you need.
Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, this short term rental in LA is the perfect spot for you to enjoy the City of Angels. Whether you’re lounging in your pretty living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or premium wireless speaker, or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you’ll love everything that this Fairfax apartment has to offer.
Enquire now to get your dream stay in LA all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.