Rochester Av #307 Apartment
This furnished apartment is in the Westwood neighbourhood in Los Angeles. It is both a historic commercial and residential neighbourhood in Los Angeles.
Bordered by Beverly Hills, Bel-Air and Brentwood, the area is one of the most classy in the city of LA. It’s home to the famed Westwood Village, a beloved shopping district, while some of its attractions include the Hammer Museum, Geffen Playhouse and Fox Theatre. This cinema is a landmark that regularly hosts extravagant premieres. Notably, the Westwood Recreation Center is a large park facility that includes a baseball field, basketball courts, racquetball courts, an indoor gym and a children’s play area.
More than ideal for a stroll or for shopping, Westwood is the right neighbourhood for you.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$165||$165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 11.5miles
- Sawtelle SB & La Grange bus stop 0.2 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Games console: In apartment
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
LA awaits you when you stay in our spectacular apartment that’s ready to bring comfort and convenience to every stay.
Lavishly designed with bespoke and original finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, this apartment is the perfect spot for you to enjoy the City of Angels. It doesn’t matter whether you’re chilling and relaxing in the living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or premium wireless speaker, or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, your short or extended stay in the city will be as memorable and comfortable as you want it to be.
Enquire now to book this short term rental in Los Angeles.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.