S. Virgil Ave Apartment
This lovely furnished rental is in Koreatown, a trendy LA neighbourhood with amazing proximity and much to offer.
With a central location, Hollywood, Mid-Wilshire, and DTLA are only 15 mins away from the front door. Over the years, Koreatown has transformed into a co-mingling, vibrant spot of diverse young professionals. You certainly won’t have trouble finding a bite to eat or a place to relax at the end of the evening with hip bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Multiple metro stops make hopping between Koreatown's attractions all the easier from Western to Vermont and Beverly to Olympic.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$130||$130|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 19.8miles
- Virgil / 1st, Los Angeles bus stop 0.2 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bike storage
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Come and enjoy the city of Los Angeles, home to Hollywood, movie stars and a huge number of attractions.
Elegantly designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, this corporate housing in Los Angeles is the perfect spot for you to enjoy the City of Angels. Whether you’re lounging in your pretty living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or premium wireless speaker, or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you’ll love everything that this Koreatown apartment has to offer.
Enquire now to get your dream stay in LA all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.