Tardieu III Serviced Apartment, Montmartre
Stroll through the winding alleys to the Basilica of Sacre-Coeur and the lively marketplace of Place du Tertre Montmartre (5 min).
Art lovers will appreciate the nearby Musee de Montmartre (8 min) and the vibrant cabaret at Moulin Rouge (13 min).
Public transportation is convenient, with the funicular, bus, and Abbesses Metro station all down the block.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG Airport 14.7miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
This chic 1 bedroom Tardieu III duplex holiday apartment in the heart of Montmartre, one of Paris’s best neighborhoods, offers a large sun balcony and bright decor. Walk to the Sacre Coeur Cathedral (8 min), The Louise Michel Square (2 min) and the Montmartre Funiculare (2 min) as you enjoy one of Paris’s most stunning hilltop views, great restaurants and trendy bars. The Abbesse metro is just around the corner (5 min) and buses are downstairs (2 min). Relax with your morning espresso on the large, private sun balcony in the garden as you plan your daily excursions. This spacious apartment, furnished with quirky yellow walls and soft blue furnishings by our local interior designers, has a typical Parisian flare. You’ll love the fully equipped kitchen, free wifi, nespresso machine, Cable TV, fine linens and plush towels. Perfect for a couple or a group of friends seeking refined lodging in the best Parisian neighborhood, this gorgeous vacation apartment has it all
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.