Trocadero Penthouse Serviced Apartment, Champs Ely...
Glamour, glitz, luxury and granduer are the terms that describe this iconic neighbourhood of Champs Elysees, Paris. It has one of the most beautiful boulevards of the world filled with amazing tree lines, luxury brands, gourmet restaurants and cafes. You can enjoy theater and nightlife. Champs Elysees is one of the safest neighborhoods of Paris and has a very big population of locals. So you are not just going to enjoy the most touristic boulevards of Paris but also will witness the local life around you.
- Charles de gaule 18.4 miles
- Rue de la Pompe .13 miles
- Rue de la Pompe .13 miles
- Sablons - Cortambert .6 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
Settled in a very prime location, along Avenue Georges Mandel in the 16th district near Passy and Trocadero, this extremely luxurious mansion is beautiful and stunning in every way. The mansion is in a residential area making it quiet but with essential establishments and businesses nearby.
Nestled in a building with a private elevator, this state of the art luxury mansion is huge and has 4 lovely bedrooms and 4 modern en suite bathrooms, and can accommodate up to 8 guests and yet still have wide open living spaces to comfortably move around. Rare for Parisian apartments, this magnificent abode pretty much has everything. It has an air-conditioning system, multiple terraces or balconies, BBQ area, gym and a Jacuzzi.
You access the apartment via a private elevator. It opens to a spacious, bright, and fancy floor adjoining the living area, dining and the kitchen. It is very sophisticated and furnished with high-quality furniture and furnishings and other decors.
In the living area, you’ll find a huge sofa, arm chairs, a long elegant centerpiece, wide screen Cable Television, a large beautiful painting, spotless floor and wide double-glazed windows fronting the balcony. Noticeable as well in this part of the mansion are the high ceilings typical of a lobby.
Next to the living, you’ll find the equally spacious dining area. It is fitted with a fine and elegant dining table which seats up to 8 people. It is well lit, and has floor to ceiling glass windows with a view of the neighborhood.
Few steps and you have the modern and fully-equipped kitchen. Furnished with all the modern conveniences, it is equipped for cooking any kind of meal and at any time of day. Apart from high-quality utensils and cutleries, you also have a fridge, freezer, boiler, dishwasher, microwave, oven, toaster and coffee machine at your disposal. For laundry concerns, you also have a washing machine.
This luxury mansion has for lovely bedrooms and they are all found upstairs. Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom and a Cable Television. One is fitted with a king size bed, two with queen size beds, and the last bedroom with 2 single beds.
All of the bathrooms are neatly stocked. Two have bathtubs, shower, sink, bidet and toilet while the other two have shower, sink and toilet.
Outdoor, on the roof deck, you’ll find a Jacuzzi, a mini-garden, a BBQ area, and an outdoor bench with arm chairs set-up on the beautiful wooden floor overlooking the entire neighborhood, the street, and the city in general.
This luxury mansion is WIFI enabled and is available for either short or long term rentals.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.