Redhill location overview
Redhill is in Surrey and is ideally placed to access
Redhill train station is 5 minutes’ walk away, the mainline route taking 10 minutes to Gatwick Airport notable not just for travel but it’s also a bustling retail centre and there are many company offices in the Gatwick area.
Redhill is 20 minutes to East Croydon by train, and for travel to London, it takes 40 minutes to London Victoria and 35 minutes to London Bridge, so handy for work and entertainment. Earlswood is 10 minutes and one stop away giving fast access to East Surrey Hospital.
Redhill is just off the M25, the A25 runs East to West through the town and from the A23 running North/South linking to the M23.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bed Apartments||£120||£120||£114||£108||£102|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick Airport miles
- Redhill Train Stations miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
South facing modern, ground floor executive serviced apartment in the very centre of Redhill built in 2017. Beautifully furnished and set up to a high standard, so that you can enjoy a home away from home that is safe, comfortable and relaxing. Superfast Broadband and WiFi are free.
The kitchen is fully equipped, so you can either prepare a full roast dinner, warm up meals in the microwave or anything in between. There is a washer dryer, with an initial supply of detergent.
The spacious living room has a Virgin Media TV, which is Netflix ready with TiVO box for recording and watching on-demand services.
The sound bar pairs with Bluetooth to play music & media from your phone, and provides deeper sound quality with the TV.
The chaise sofa-bed folds out to a double-bed. The dining area seats 4.
The bathroom has solid stone tiling, a heated towel rail and a fixed showerhead over the enamelled bath.
The spacious bedroom has a king size bed which can be split into two singles and we will set this up for you before arrival so that it suits your needs.
The large built in double wardrobe has wooden hangers and spare towels.
The apartment is all electric with simple to use radiators and an effective ventilation system.
We provide Egyptian cotton linen and towels. These are changed during the weekly service clean.
Our welcome pack sets you up for your arrival and an apartment manual helps with any small queries that you may have.
- Free Wi-Fi & Superfast Broadband up to 200MB
- Virgin Media TV
- You are in the centre of the town
- 5 minutes’ walk to Redhill mainline train station
- 2 minutes’ walk to the Belfry Shopping Centre
- Restaurants and coffee shops nearby
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.