Kings Rest, High Street
Nestled in the heart of Redhill town centre, these gorgeous serviced apartments are completely yours for your stay, and the location is perfect for visiting or working in the town, nearby Reigate and Gatwick, and for its easy access to central London.
You're 5 mins walk to Redhill train station, 2 mins to the shops.
Book to stay here and you will enjoy full and exclusive use of the apartment for however long your booking lasts.
The popular Belfry Shopping Centre is on your doorstep should you wish to treat yourself to some retail therapy.
- Gatwick Airport miles
- Redhill Train Stations miles
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Kings Rest is a beautiful apartment with a calm atmosphere and an open, warm, light and airy feel.
In your master bedroom you have a luxurious ensuite shower room with a deluge, or fixed shower head.
The comfortable king size bed in the spacious bedroom, can also be made into two single beds, as preferred.
The luxury bathroom has solid stone tiling, with a refreshing shower head over the enamelled bath, for energising or pampering as you wish. There are fluffy towels to drape over the cosy towel rail and enjoy.
Gorgeous granite work tops, integral dishwasher and washer dryer all help with your regular tasks in the fully equipped kitchen, to make your time here more relaxing.
Floor to ceiling windows bring in maximum light and the sliding patio door to your own balcony gives you your own outside space looking over the High Street in the town centre.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.