Philidor Suite, High Street
Nestled in the heart of Redhill town centre, these gorgeous serviced apartments are completely yours for your stay, and the location is perfect for visiting or working in the town, nearby Reigate and Gatwick, and for its easy access to central London.
You're 5 mins walk to Redhill train station, 2 mins to the shops.
Book to stay here and you will enjoy full and exclusive use of the apartment for however long your booking lasts.
The popular Belfry Shopping Centre is on your doorstep should you wish to treat yourself to some retail therapy.
- Gatwick Airport miles
- Redhill Train Station miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Cleaning supplies
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Recyclying facilities
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Feel good and relax in this exceptional apartment. Gorgeous granite work tops, integral dishwasher and washer dryer all help with your regular tasks in the fully equipped kitchen, to make your time here more relaxing. The chaise sofa set easily converts to a double bed in the large living room and is positioned around the glass coffee table and Virgin Media 360 TV. If you want to get some work done or just sit at a desk to browse, you have an oak desk on the right as you enter the living room from the hall with an adjustable swivel chair. The comfortable upholstered king size beds in both bedrooms can also be made into two single beds, as you wish. There’s plenty of space to unpack and store your things in the built-in wardrobes so you can really make yourself at home. You have a dressing table/desk in the main en suite bedroom, positioned next to power points so you can dry your hair in front of the mirror, or just lift the mirror away and use as a desk. In your main bedroom you have a luxurious en suite shower room with a deluge fixed shower head. The luxury main bathroom has solid stone tiling, with a refreshing shower head over the enamelled bath, for energising or pampering as you wish. There are fluffy towels to drape over the cosy towel rail and enjoy. Floor to ceiling windows bring in maximum light and the sliding patio door to your juliet balcony gives you a bright and airy feel to the whole living area.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.