Willow Haven, Marketfield Court
From the station front entrance turn left and left again to walk along A25 Redstone Hill to the pedestrian crossing before you reach the railway bridge. Cross the road at this crossing and turn right towards the roundabout, then turning left into Marketfield Way.
In Marketfield Way, walk past the tall apartment building ‘The Picture House’ on your left. Continue along Marketfield Way and the next apartment building is Marketfield Court.
Keep walking till you see the main entrance mid-way along this building, with a keypad next to the door. Enter code 0137 and a green light displays (Main entrance).
Enter the foyer and walk towards the rear but look to your right and you’ll see a small set of steps and a sign for 1A, 1B, 1C and 1D - our Helmswood Serviced Apartments. There is a main door to these apartments. Your key is in the keysafe is next to the apartment front door.
If driving, you can unload your bags & luggage outside the apartment in the layby then park in Redhill Station Carpark 3 minutes’ walk away.
- Gatwick Airport miles
- Redhill Train Station miles
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Once a week
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
You can enjoy the extra comforts of this well-appointed two bedroom apartment, complete with washer dryer washer in the fully equipped kitchen.
The large open plan living room gives you space for a sofa bed and dining area, plus in 1D Willow Suite there’s space to perch on bar stools in the large kitchen area.
There is a desk for working from home and 1B, Juniper Suite, has its own private patio area to take in some air and relax, you can take some time out here or enjoy the SuperFast 200MB broadband, free Wi-Fi and Virgin Media 360 TV.
Depending on your preference the king size beds in one bedroom convert to singles if desired, and your beds are made with Egyptian cotton linen and fluffy towels provided. Built in wardrobes give you plenty of room to store your belongings and cases.
There is a short flight of stairs to enter the private hallway for the Marketfield Court apartments.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.