Al Malaz Serviced Apartment, Al Malaz
Riyadh is the glorious capital of Saudi Arabia, hosting loads of treasures from its long history.
Situated in the prominent neighborhood of As Al Malaz, the deluxe apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. Masmak Fort is 4km from the aparthotel, while King Abdulaziz Historical Center is also 4km away.
The nearest airport is King Khalid Airport, 40km away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartments||N/A||N/A||SAR280||SAR240||SAR240|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||SAR350||SAR320||SAR320|
- King Khalid International Airport 24.85miles
- Sulaymaniyah Bound Bus Stop 2.17 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Usb plug sockets
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
Located in Riyadh in the Riyadh Province region with King Abdullah Park nearby, our apartments are waiting to deliver the perfect stay. All of the air-conditioned units feature a private bathroom, living room, flat-screen TV, fully-equipped kitchen, and balcony. There is also a microwave, fridge and a kettle.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.