6th Street Apartment
The trendy neighbourhood of Shaw is fast becoming one of Washington, DC’s top neighbourhoods. The neighbourhood is the birthplace of jazz legend Duke Ellington, and the bars and nightclubs played host to names like Ella Fitzgerald, Cab Calloway, Marvin Gaye, and Pearl Bailey. The iconic Howard Theatre still draws some of the biggest names in music.
Living here means you are surrounded by 3-4 blocks of some of the best eating and shopping in the city. The Giant Grocery store is 2 blocks away. You are also less than 2 blocks from banks, shops, restaurants, bars and cafes, and you are also 2 blocks from the entrance to the Shaw Metro Station (green and yellow lines).
- Ronald Reagan Washington National 6.3miles
- Washington Dulles International 30.3 miles
- Union Station 1.8 miles
- Shaw-Howard U 0.3 miles
- Mount Vernon Square/7th St-Convention Center 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This fully furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom lower level apartment is in the heart of the Shaw neighbourhood.
This 1 bedroom apartment in Washington DC features a modern and sleek design and a completely renovated kitchen. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, a gas stove, microwave and dishwasher. The home includes a washer and dryer, 52" HDTV, and central air conditioning. The home also features a whole-home humidifier and tankless on-demand gas water heater.
Enquire now to book this furnished apartment in Shaw.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.