Chavasse Serviced Apartments, Liverpool
Located only 5 minutes away from the Liverpool One Shopping Centre, Royal Albert Docks, the apartments are very central but just out of the way of all the hustle and bustle.
The Chavasse Building apartments offer visitors to Liverpool the opportunity to stay in sustainable residential accommodation geared towards the requirements of modern, city centre living. Alternatively, enjoy the best of Liverpool’s restaurant, bar and cafe culture only a few minutes walk away.
Overall, this is a top place to enjoy the city that gave us The Beatles.
- John Lennon 9.6miles
- Manchester 37 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street 1.5 miles
- Liverpool Central 1 miles
- Liverpool One Bus Station 0.3 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Lift access
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Maid services: Once a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Private patio
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Hypnos mattresses
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite bar
- Onsite cafe
- Communal lounge
- Bike storage
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
Sleek and stylish, you can expect great accommodation and views when you stay here.
Rest easy in one of these luxury city centre apartments and enjoy the convenience of having everything Liverpool has to offer on your doorstep. Do things your own way, at a time and pace to suit you. Sleep late, eat when you want – cook a meal, or order in – and relax in front of a good movie.
Each apartment features a fully equipped kitchen including a washing machine and a separate lounge area – perfect for business, leisure and short family breaks in Liverpool.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.