Apartments on 14 Upton Road in Watford
Situated within easy access to Watford Tube Station and Watford Junction Station. Watford Junction Station offers a fast 20-minute connection into Central London. Upton Road Apartment is also located just 2 minutes’ walk from the high street, within touching distance of the area's shopping hotspots.
From Watford, London is so easy to reach, with countless family attractions and places of interest to explore. The apartment is located close to attractions such as the Warner Brothers Studios where you can explore Hogwarts, the town centre and lovely nearby canal walks.
The newly opened Oxhey Activity Park is 7 minutes’ drive. They have sport, play and leisure facilities including a skate park, play area, table tennis and café. For business guests, both Croxley Business Park and Watford Business Park can be reached in under 15 minutes by foot or a 5-minute drive.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||£150||£150||£140||£135|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||£175||£160||£150||£135|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 13.1miles
- Luton 15.2 miles
- Watford 0.5 miles
- Bushey 1.0 miles
- Watford 0.7 miles
- Croxley 1.9 miles
- Watford Junction 0.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Tenancy agreement required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Our beautifully furnished self-contained apartments are located in a residential block in the heart of Watford.
The apartments are fully equipped with everything you need for a great stay, such as free Wi-Fi, Freeview with over 70 channels, heating, comfortable beds, fresh towels and linen plus a kitchen full of modern amenities.
Our apartments offer guests can all the freedom a home brings; space for everyone to be together and the freedom to eat when you want.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.