02 Bedroom Apartment in Central Watford
Walk to Watford Junction railway Station, Watford Football Stadium Vicarage road, Watford General Hospital, Intu Shopping center and Watford hightstreet shopping or Town centre.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bed 2 Bath||£150||£145||£140||£135||£130|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Washing up liquid
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
Ideal for couples, businesses, solo travelers. Comfortably sleeps up to FOUR adults. Families & Children are very welcome.
Enjoy a large private terrace area for those Al-fresco meals or just unwinding. A very unique feature for apartments in London.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.