If you want to experience London at it's best then come and stay here.
You are only a few minutes walk away from the tube station, with supermarkets, pubs, restaurants and a gym nearby. With so much of London ready to be accessed by a simple tube connection or even just a leisurely walk, you can become a real Londoner in no time.
Enjoy your stay in the Big Smoke!
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£250||£225|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Brixton Railway Station 0.1 miles
- Brixton 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Visit the city of London and explore what makes the city so popular with every traveller.
Some of the outstanding amenities inside include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom, two bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back and watch the football or soaps on the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or mash something special together after a long day.
Get in touch to book your stay with us.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.