London is one of the top stays for business and leisure travellers that want culture and history wrapped in a pleasant bundle.
With their location between Angel and Old Street, apartments allow for easy access to Islington’s trendy Upper Street, which has shops, bars and restaurants galore. They are also just a tube journey away from Central London and the West End, more than ideal for any traveller wanting to see the best of London.
The London Underground will get you around the city with relative ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£159.00||£159.00||£159.00||£159.00||£159.00|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£159.00||£159.00||£159.00||£159.00||£159.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 7.5miles
- Heathrow 15.3 miles
- Farringdon 1 miles
- Liverpool Street 1.3 miles
- Old Street 0.5 miles
- Angel 0.5 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 3.8 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Stylish and modern, these serviced apartments in London are the right mix of comfort and convenience.
Amenities within the apartments include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. In short, this is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of London.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Cancellation Policy: if bookings are cancelled within the cancellation period, the deposit will be refunded.
If cancelled after the period stated, the deposit will be kept as cancellation fees.
- 1 6 nights: 1 night
- 7 28 nights: 7 nights
- 29 89 nights: 14 nights
- 90+ nights: 28 nights
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.