Curzon Street Apartment in Mayfair
Whether you are in visiting for business, a holiday or a spontaneous city break, Mayfair, close to Green Park, Hyde Park, Bond Street, Oxford Circus, and Piccadilly makes an ideal base in London's West End.
- London City 8.4 miles
- Heatrow 13.5 miles
- Victoria Station 1.2 miles
- Green Park 0.2 miles
- Oxford Street 0.6 miles
- Victoria couch 1.1 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
Find your ideal 'home from home' setting from our one our apartments. Each apartment is perfectly equipped with fully fitted kitchens and appliances.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.