44 Curzon Street Apartments in Mayfair
Whether you are visiting for buisness, a holiday or a spontaneous city break, enjoy a comfortable stay in Mayfair, close to Green Park, Hyde Park, Bond Street, Oxford Circus, and Piccadilly in London's West End.
- Heathrow Airport 15.9 Miles miles
- Gatwick Airport 38.4 Miles miles
- London Paddington 1.9 Miles miles
- Victoria Station 1.6 Miles miles
- Green Park 0.3 Miles miles
- Bond Street 0.9 Miles miles
- Victoria Coach Station 2 Miles miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- First aider
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Discover charming and elegant serviced apartments in London at Curzon Street, the perfect city base for business, a holiday or a spontaneous city break.
Built in 1908 as a gentlemens’ pied-à-terre, today, we offer a range of distinct serviced apartments with character, charm, and elegance.
Each apartment offers the ultimate home from home experience at the best rates and incredible value for money, a great alternative to a hotel stay.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.