Feltham Smith House
These modern and spacious apartments are close to the centre of Feltham. Most ground floor apartments have large patios.
The apartment building is adjacent to Hanworth Park, just 2 miles from Heathrow airport, just under a mile from Feltham train station and 2 miles from Bedfont Lakes Business Park, home to large companies such as SAP, IBM, Cisco, Merck and Birds Eye.
There’s a wide variety of restaurants, shops, pubs and leisure facilities within 10 minutes on foot.
It’s just 6 minutes from Twickenham by train, 5 minutes from Hounslow, 8 minutes from Isleworth & Staines, 11 from Egham, 12 from Brentford and 26 from London Waterloo.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Feltham Smith House||N/A||N/A||£125||£115||£105|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow 2miles
- Feltham 0.9 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, a fully fitted kitchen, 150 mbps Wifi, a 43 inch Smart TV, and a washing machine. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and a dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with two chairs, a sofa, an armchair and a coffee table. The bathrooms feature a shower over bath. The bedrooms have a king-sized double bed. Other features include a wardrobe, a chest of drawers and a bedside table with a reading lamp.
Flooring: tiles in bathrooms, carpets in bedrooms and engineered wood elsewhere.
-The 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartments vary in size from 40 to 50 square metres.
The living areas are beautifully decorated and furnished, the bathrooms are spacious and sleek, and the bedrooms are stylish and comfortable. There’s a work desk and chair in every apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.