The apartment is a short walk away from the village of Harrow on the Hill, which offers a great sense of community and tranquility compared to most of London, yet there are both Metropolitan/Chiltern Line (Harrow-on-the-Hill) and Piccadilly Line stations (Sudbury Hill/South Harrow) within walking distance for a fast commute to the City.
Practical needs are taken care of by a nearby Waitrose supermarket and the comprehensive Harrow town centre amenities, with opportunities for leisure and recreation locally, including nearby Church Fields, golf courses and a Vue Cinema.
The area is also well known for its highly regarded state, private and church schools including St Anselms Catholic Primary School, Harrow School, Orley Farm Preparatory School and John Lyon School for Boys within walking distance.
- London Heathrow 9.4miles
- London Luton 24.5 miles
- Sadbry Hill Harrow 0.3 miles
- Harrow and Wealdstone 2 miles
- Sadbury Hill 0.3 miles
- Harrow on the Hill 0.3 miles
- Harrow Bus Station 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Standing at the summit of the Hill, this gated development is a short walk from the historic High Street, with its gravel driveway and mature communal gardens, it gives the impression of a stately home.
Upon entering the building you are greeted by an impressive entrance, made up of an imposing black and white limestone hallway and a grand central staircase. Alternatively, a lift is also available to the apartment on the second floor which has far reaching views across the grounds and beyond.
This desirable apartment has great character and also features many modern conveniences including gas central heating and a security entry phone/cctv system. There is a generous living/dining room, a master bedroom with en-suite, a further bedroom and a separate kitchen with excellent decor throughout.
The kitchen has a full-size fridge freezer and a dishwasher. The living area has a dining table with four chairs, a two-seater and three-seater sofas, a coffee table and a 43″ smart tv. The main bathroom is spacious and features a shower over a bath. The master bedroom is spacious with a large wall to wall built in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, and the second bedroom has a zip and link bed that can be made up as a master or two twins. Other features include twin bedside tables, reading lamps and a free-standing wardrobe in the second bedroom.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.