03 Bedroom Hillingdon House in Uxbridge
The house offers everything you’ll need: a fast, simple commute, local shops and services. Uxbridge town is very close by with restaurants, shopping and evening entertainment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£250||£225||£200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Northolt 1.78miles
- Heathrow 7.24 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Flat screen televisions
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
A FULLY FURNISHED, immaculate condition semi-detached three bedrooms/2 bathrooms (1 with bathtub and 1 with walk-in shower) house with a spacious garden, modern fitted kitchen/dining area, a separate living room, driveway, double glazing and gas central heating. The house has, Netflix, SKY TV package and WIFI. Our house offers accommodation where guests can enjoy all the freedom a home brings; space for everyone to be together. Perfect for short-term and long-term bookings.
The house offers a back garden with table and chairs where you can enjoy an outdoor breakfast or simply chill out. It also has a front driveway for free parking.
***We’re also happy to do your initial groceries for you, ready when you arrive. (For guests who will undergo quarantine upon arrival. Additional charges apply.)
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.