Kingston Riverside Three Beds with Balcony
Our Kingston Riverside apartments are in the best location in Kingston if you’re looking for fantastic river views very close to the centre of town. The building’s situated between the river Thames and the Hilton DoubleTree hotel. It’s just a 4 minute walk to Kingston rail station and 27 minutes from Waterloo by train. There are also direct train services from Putney Twickenham, Richmond, Teddington, New Malden, Sunbury, Wimbledon, Clapham Junction & Raynes Park.
Kingston is a fantastic place to live, is family-friendly and has so much to offer in terms of culture, nightlife, top schools, great shopping, history and picturesque riverside views. Kingston has the perfect blend of modern amenities like a cinema, theatre, shopping centre, night club, music venue etc alongside pedestrianised cobbled market squares with medieval bridges, buildings and artefacts.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Kingston Riverside Three Beds with Balcony||N/A||N/A||N/A||£275||£265|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow 9miles
- Kingston 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, a fully fitted kitchen, 150 mbps Wifi, a 49 inch Smart TV, a washer/dryer and a balcony. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and a full size dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with four chairs, a sofa and a coffee table. The main bathrooms feature a shower over bath. One of the bedrooms have a zip & link bed, so choose between a king double or twin singles. Other features include built-in wardrobes and bedside tables with reading lamps.
Flooring: tiles in bathrooms with engineered wood elsewhere.
-The 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments are 100 square metres (1073 square feet) excluding the balcony.
The en-suite bathrooms have a large shower cubicle.
There’s a utility closet with a washer/dryer, ironing board, iron, and vacuum cleaner. The living areas are beautifully decorated and furnished, the bathrooms are spacious and sleek, and the bedrooms are stylish and comfortable. There’s an office desk & chair in the bedroom.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.