Kingston rail station is just 4 minutes walk to the property which provides easy access to Claplajn Junction, Waterloo, and Airports.
The shopping and pharmacy are also a minute walk from the property.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 bedrooms 1 bathroom||N/A||N/A||£160||£160||£160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow 7.5miles
- London Gatwick 18.8 miles
- Kingston 0.2 miles
- Hampton Wick 0.3 miles
- Kingston 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- High speed broadband connection
The apartment comes with a balcony, located in Kingston upon with amazing viewing.
The property has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathroom and comes fully furnished, the parking space is located a one-minute walk from the property.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.