Royal Apartments near Hillingdon Hospital West Dra...
Uxbridge and West Drayton is one of the great towns in London that is a great pick for those that want to be in and out of the capital within a relatively short timescale.
The apartments are very close to two shopping centres, a variety of restaurants, art galleries, historic sites and key commercial areas, Uxbridge is not only a major business hub it also has miles of stunning countryside and waterways throughout the nearby Colne Valley. Uxbridge town centre offers a variety of high street shops, unique boutiques as well as bars and restaurants to whet your appetite. With two retail centres,The Mall Pavilions and The Chimes, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Uxbridge station will get you in and out of the capital with ease. Tube access is permitted.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Apartment||£150||£135||£125||£110||£100|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||£165||£155||£145||£135||£125|
|2 Bedroom (sofa bed)||£175||£165||£150||£140||£130|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||£250||£225||£200||£185||£175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport 3.5 milesmiles
- West Drayton Train Station 1 mile miles
- Uxbridge Tube Station 2.3 miles miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- First aid kit
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
Modern, stylish and clean these serviced apartments are ideally located close to Heathrow and offers business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy short or extended stays.
There are four beautifully furnished apartments located in a residential area, just a short drive or bus journey from the shops and restaurants of West Drayton and Uxbridge and we are located less than a 10 minute drive from London Heathrow Airport. The apartments offer a fantastic accommodation option for business, personal or relocation stays. It comes with Egyptian cotton bedding and a fully fitted kitchens that has all the cutlery you need to cook something special and free parking (one car per apartment).
Our guest services team are available to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.