4 Bedrooms Near LHR Airport - Staines
The house is perfectly located for access to Heathrow and exploring London, readily accessible by multiple bus routes and 5 min drive to both Ashford train and Hatton Cross tube stations.
Ashford Surrey train station will take you direct into Waterloo the heart of London on one side and down to Windsor to explore the Windsor Castle on the other. You can also get to London by tube from Hatton cross Station that is 10 min bus ride away.
Kingston upon Thames is a short bus ride away which has the beautiful Hampton Court Palace.
The house is a 5 min walk to Stanwell High street with multiple cuisine takeaways, Sainsbury and Tesco at hand.
The neighbourhood is really quiet and lovely. Even though the house is so close to Heathrow, there is almost no flight noise disturbance as it does not lie on the flight path.
- Heathrow Airport 6 miles miles
- Ashford train Station 0.3 miles miles
- Hatton Cross 0.5 miles miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee and tea provided
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Sofa bed
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- High speed broadband connection
The rooms are spacious, cosy and ideal to unwind after a hard days work or exploration of London. There are 3 double bedrooms, 2 of which have double beds and 1 has an option to arrange it as a Superking bed or a Twin Beds arrangement. There is 1 single bedroom with a single bed. The living room has a sofa bed that can sleep 2. The space has essentials such as coffee, tea, sugar, fast (fibre broadband) Internet connection.
Microwave, Kettle, Oven and hob, Fridge, Washing machine and Dryer, pots and pans, plates and cutlery are provided for you. Towels and bed linen are provided. You will have the whole house to yourselves. We live only a couple of roads away from this house, so can come over to meet you or answer any questions or help if you need.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.